Your Local Central Massachusetts Real Estate Agent!Business Philosophy
Buying or selling a home is often an individuals' most regarded investment and can be an emotional and challenging process. My industry and community expertise coupled with my high level of energy helps the transaction flow seamlessly whether it is from listing to selling a property or from viewing to buying a new home.
It is my mission to meet your lifestyle needs, ensure a smooth process and make buying or selling your home an enjoyable experience!Background & Experience
I am a native of Ashby, MA and graduated from Becker Junior College where I began working as a Paralegal in the Worcester Housing Court as an intern until I transitioned into a full-time role with a law firm specializing in the real estate, specifically closing loans and preparing full titles.
In 2002, I obtained my real estate license and started my career as a full-time agent specializing in residential single-family, condominiums and multi-family properties.2021 Recognition & Awards
- Coldwell Banker International President's Premier - Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- No. 1 agent with 91 total units sold at Coldwell Banker Leominster
- No. 1 agent with $33M+ in total volume sold at Coldwell Banker Leominster
- Diamond Top Producer in North Central MA Association of REALTORS®
- 2018, 2019 & 2020 Sales Associate of the Year, North Central MA Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- New Homes Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Residential Construction Certified Professional
- Member of the National & North Central Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Professional Standards Committee
- NewVue Communities First Time Home Buyer Program Teacher
- Sponsor to Various Education Programs Providing Free Resources to Local Schools
I am Making Realty Dreams Reality!